Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fish!

And today I tried doing by myself what we learned at our class!
And in order to get the best food for dinner, my family and I spent half the day doing groceries and the other half eating:-)) A good way to spend Sunday.
rice w/peas & boiled shrimp-dumpling-like something japanese
rock fish!!
amber jack-the king of sashimi
crispy-fried mackrel & sandfish
leftover fish... RIP in a pool of marinade









********************
あじ 鯵 mackrel
はたはた 鰰 sandfish
メバル rock fish
ブリ 鰤 amber jack
*****************








I like fish. But I like scones just as much....:-)


There are plenty of scone shops in Tokyo (and of course you can buy them at any regular bakeries).
Cheese cake, Donut, and Scone--they're Tokyo's big 3 in the sweet snack industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment