Thursday, April 19, 2012

Job seeking 2

Uuuuuufff...my job seeking is going not too good. I mean, it's going nowhere. I'm stuck.

It's really easy to get part-time jobs in Tokyo UNLESS you are picky.
So I've never had problem seeking part time jobs while I was a student. (I've worked at over 15 places for different types of jobs and never got rejected in job interviews. I'm good at pretending a good worker at the first sight.:-p)
Back then, I was ok with so-so jobs for a so-so wage.

But this time, it's different. I want to choose the best place for my experience as a cook.
Plus it's also a matter of money. I have to work out ways to make money enough to start my business in a short period of time.
So I'm still deciding how to balance out "experience" and "money". Hopefuly I'll get a job fullfilling the both of my aims.

(the one I applied the other day was not what I expected. so I withdrew again.)

On the other hand, being stuck I start feeling I'm being a bit too picky,
so now I'm appling for a job at this group called " Maison Kayser".
http://www.maisonkayser.co.jp/index.html

This is a famous Japanese boulangerie group (there's some connection with Eric Kaser Paris but I'm not sure how they're related exaxtly), and I've been a big fan of their bread, cakes and evreything.

But!
Experience- not as a cook, but as a boulanger!!!
Money-you don't even wanna know!
(side note-work hour is like from 6 in the morning )

Maison Kayser is the best
Maybe I'm not thinking straight, but why not try....


No comments:

Post a Comment