Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first step


Hello.


Woo it's been a really long time since I quitted blogging...(I blogged like for 2 years in Polish but couldn't continue for a couple of reasons) It's been only a few days, though, since I quitted MY JOB(maybe I'll write later on why I did so), and started leading a brand-new life, that is, I'm back to school again.

Only this time, it's a culinary school!! Now that I have more time than when I was a working poor, it occured to me that re-trying a blog might be good and fun stuff to do.


You might be asking why culinary school- well it's a long story, but to explain as short as possible, I LOVE COOKING. I finally realised that cooking (and eating) IS my lifetime passion, and wanted to prepare to have my own restaurants (or cafes or bistros-whatever it'll turn out to be) before I get old.Old here means around 30. Sorry ladies..


Why in English you might ask, it's simple: A)to brush up my rusty English(rusty might be a wrong word cuz it's never been good) and B)to maximize the accessibility to any kinds of advise, comments, supports from outside Japan, as I'm hoping to do work experiece abroad and eventually, have my restaurants not only in Japan but also in other countries (now my candidates are Poland, Canada and France-sounds weird eh...)

So, anyone who happened to visit my blog and got something to tell me, please kindly leave a comment.... And of course, if any foreigner thinking of going to a culinary school in Japan, there might be something I could help out with. (In my school there are some foreigners like Americans and Russians, not to mention Chinese and Koreans)



****


 On Suturday, April 8th, I had an entrance ceremony . It was a really nice feeling to be a student again, to be told about the importance of greetings, punctuality, and so on...


This is my school: http://www.hattori.ac.jp/

I think this is the best and most famous culinary school in Japan(and most expensive one). Principal Yukio Hattori sensei is such a lovely person, well know for his philosophy of "shokuiku", and also for his role as a commentator in a famousTV program "Iron Chef"(it's originated from Japan, btw) Thank you for reading. Sayonara:) byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment